In planning your wedding celebration – it’s the details that are hand-picked by you that create unique lasting memories. From table-settings to first dances, I understand the hard work and emotion that goes into planning your day and I look forward to making it a heartfelt memory.
We’ll begin by getting to know the two of you personally – your expectations, your likes and your musical style. Below you will find some general questions/guidelines that I review with my clients. You can get an idea of the detail that I put into my work to truly customize your entertainment and make your occasion extra special.
- Will you be getting married on premises, and if so, will you need Ceremonial Music?
- Are having a Cocktail Hour? Would you like it to have music? If so, is it in the same room or a separate room?
Bridal Party Introductions
- Would you like friends and family to gather around the dance floor for your introductions?
- Who will be introduced in your bridal party?
- Is there any special intro music to be played for the grand entrance?
- What is your first dance song?
- Who in your bridal party will join you on the floor?
- Will you consider an option for a second dance?
After Intros & First Dance
- Will there be a Blessing on the food and/or a Best Wishes Toast? Who will be offering either of these options?
- Would you like us to play a variety of music styles throughout the party or emphasize a certain genre?
- Are there any music style that you would NOT like played during your reception?
- How closely would you like us to follow the song list that you submitted through our website?
- Will you allow us to take and play your guest’s musical requests?
- How much interaction would you like between the M.C. and your guests? (i.e. Electric Slide, Macarena, Y.M.C.A. etc.)
- How involved will the bride and groom be with dancing and crowd participation?
- Near the end of dinner would you like us to do a Passing Game with the tables to determine who takes home the centerpiece?
After Dinner Wedding Traditions
- Will you be having a Cake Cutting Ceremony? What Song would you like played during the cutting?
- Will the bride and groom be having a dance with their parents? What songs would you like played?
- Will there be a Bouquet and Garter Ceremony? Do you have musical preferences for the ceremony?
Finally, how would you like the party to end?
- Would you prefer ending on a high note or with a romantic ballad?
- Would you like Party Handouts to spice up the festivities? (i.e. Leis, Sunglasses, Maracas, Hats, Glow Necklaces etc.)
- Would you like to add a little flash to the fun with one of our dynamic lighting packages?
- Would you like to add a Special Effect – such a Fog Machine, Bubble Machine or Laser Light Show?